Assess fatty liver and cardiometabolic health
NOT available to residents of New York, New Jersey or Rhode Island.
This blood panel will give you the blood markers you need to calculate your risk for fatty liver. With these test results, anyone can calculate their fatty liver risk, as well as cardiovascular risk factors. Two peer-reviewed, free online calculators (Fibrosis-4 and Fatty Liver Index) can be used to calculate liver and cardiovascular condition. Once you input the required markers, you will know your risk of having fatty liver.
These prognostic algorithms have been extensively researched and are fully supported in the scientific literature and used in medicine. We recommend that you also share this information with your Primary Care Provider for additional guidance if you choose.
This is also a great way to retest after a period of supplement use.
This blood panel includes:
-Complete Blood Count w Differential (CBC)
-Lipid Panel (Cholesterol Panel)
-GGT (specialized liver enzyme marker)
-Hemoglobin A1C with estimated average glucose (A1C)
-Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP-14)
1) Purchase “Fatty Liver / Cardiometabolic Blood Panel” using this page.
2) You will then receive an email from email@example.com requesting your date of birth and phone number to be used in completing the lab requisition. (We NEVER sell or share your personal information as that is legally prohibited.)
3) Your requisition will be entered into the LabCorp system.
4) You will receive an email from us with your requisition attached as a pdf file.
5) Take a copy of the requisition to any LabCorp location for your blood draw.
6) This is a FASTING test, so please do not eat or drink anything other than water for 10-12 hours prior to your blood draw.
7) You may make an appointment through LabCorp’s website or by calling the LabCorp location of your choice.
8) You may also go as a “walk-in”. Early morning is best for this approach, arrive 10-15 minutes before opening for best results.
9) After the blood draw is completed, the results will usually be available in 2-3 business days.
10) Intuitive Nutrients will then email your results to the email provided when you placed your order.
11) Once you have received your results, you may access the following online calculators to calculate: 1) BMI (used to calculate the FIB-4), 2) FIB-4 value, and 3) your FLI value. Just copy and paste the links shown below into your browser.
13) BMI calculators are very common online, here is just one of many. You will use the BMI value in #14:
Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.health.harvard.edu/diet-and-weight-loss/bmi-calculator
14) Fatty Liver Index (FLI) calculator link, use BMI from #13, and your waist in inches, GGT from blood panel, and Triglycerides from your Lipid (Cholesterol) panel.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.mdcalc.com/calc/10001/fatty-liver-index
15) Fibrosis (FIB-4) calculator link, use ALT and AST from the Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, and Platelets from Complete Blood Count, and your age.
Copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.hepatitisc.uw.edu/page/clinical-calculators/fib-4
We hope that being able to calculate these values for yourself will allow you to determine if you would find liver and metabolic support useful.
For fatty liver alone, without blood sugar or cardiovascular concerns, BergaPure can be a useful regular support of liver health, providing benefits to liver function and supporting weight loss when dieting.
If additional metabolic support for pre diabetes, diabetes, metabolic syndrome or other cardiovascular, kidney, inflammatory or oxidative stress support is desired, MetaVasc™️ is an excellent supplement for maximum support. All of the benefits of BergaPure and more are provided.
This order is for a lab only. This does not include any consultation with a healthcare practitioner. This order does not in any way constitute a “doctor-patient” relationship. It is strongly suggested you discuss the results with your primary care physician.